Wednesday 19 November 2008

Hello again!

Well I can't believe it's been over three months since my last blog. I think the main reason is that I started the blog originally with a huge rush of enthusiasm fuelled by all the other blogs out there and then felt bad because I hadn't actually achieved very much on the crafting front (apart from a fair bit of card making), especially when I had all the summer holidays off, and since have almost consciously been staying away from looking at blogs, as much as I enjoy them, because I feel guilty that I haven't achieved much when everyone else manages to do such lovely stuff, often with families and jobs to fit it around (I think that is what is known as 'cutting off your nose to spite your face')!!

Anyway I am back again reacquainting myself with the favourite ones and finding new lovely ones and will no doubt waste away hours (when I could be crafting) seeing what everyone else is doing (mind you it's not a bad way to waste a few hours is it)!!

See you soon!

3 comments:

SewIknit2 said...

welcome back! I don't know what I'd do without my daily fix of google reader! I wonder why people find blogging a pressure as well as a pleasure?
I must make some seasonal cards too!
Sue

Nessie's Nonsense said...

Hello Sue, thank you for your comment! Aren't reading blogs addictive and such a (pleasureable) way to waste time - as I've just been doing!!

Vanessa

SewIknit2 said...

lol!! yes, I admit to "wasting" far too much time but I'm only you that!!
Sue.