Tuesday 2 June 2009

Catching up

Can't believe it is so long since I blogged last - have been going through a stage where I haven't even been looking at other people's blogs - don't know why this is I went through a stage like it last year.

Have had a really sad couple of weeks - will write more soon to explain.

Have started crocheting a cardigan, been very therapeutic, will put a pic of it on soon.

Have missed my exchanges with Lou at Ludabelle and will try and get back into the blogging soon.

4 comments:

SewIknit2 said...

Nice to see you back - and that reminds me I must crack on with my beginning to learn crochet!
Sue xx

Nessie's Nonsense said...

Hi Sue

Nice that you are still looking at me, even tho' I've been wilfully neglectful of late - must start putting that right! Started a five week felting course on Monday night - got to think of something to do next week. Am going to try and make a couple of necklaces and earrings tonight, if they turn out alight I'll put some pics on.
Vanessa xx

Poppy said...

What can I say, about time too, you are not on holiday you know.

Joking aside, sorry to read about your sad news, I hope you are ok??? I can’t wait to see more of your felting.

Take care…love Lou xx

Nessie's Nonsense said...

Hi Lou

Lovely to see your comment! Glad you're still keeping an eye on me, even tho' I've not put anything lately!! Had another felt class last night, made a bowl. Will put a pic on later. Bye for now xx