Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy New Year to all!

Hi - its been six months since I last blogged and thought tonight would be a good time to put a new post on - Happy New Year to anyone who may look at this.
It's been a strange year, Mum died suddenly the late May bank holiday weekend which none of us expected, she had had some tests that month but things were so much worse than we could have imagined and for Mum's sake (and probably for ours too - despite the awful shock), it was probably for the best - if only we'd had more time to tell her what we wanted to. Dad has done amazingly well considering and I don't really think it has hit me yet, but you just have to get on with things as you can't change anything, much as you may want to. I can't believe that this time last year everything was so different and really want to get on in the new year and start achieving things that I've just thought about in the past as I'm sure that is what mum would have wanted.

Anyway to all of you out there I wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous and creative 2010!!!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

I’m so sorry to read about your mum! (((Hugs)))
I’m sure your mum will be looking over you with all the plans you have for the New Year ahead.

Lots of love to you all-love Lou xxx