Thursday 31 December 2009

Just like buses ...

Well I haven't blogged for months and now two come along right after each other!!!

Just had to put this on - think I may have had a message from Mum about getting my ass in gear in 2010 (although she wouldn't really have approved of the word 'ass', she would have appreciated the sentiment where I'm concerned!!). Was talking to Anne and Beverley this afternoon about Beverley and I getting together in the new year and trying to set up a website for local crafters and whilst I was putting in my details to receive a newsletter from Create-every-day to spur on my creativity in the new year, at ://creativeeveryday.com/creative-every-day-challenge, I tried to set it up once and did it wrong, but the funny squiggly word that I had to put in (do you know what I mean???) was 'Valiere' and when I looked at it quickly thought it said Valerie ), my mum's name, even though she was known as Val by most people, and the second time I tried to set it up the squiggly word was 'geehaloo' - my maiden name was Gee and haloo is pretty self explanatory!! I said to Ian, do you think that's Mum trying to tell me to get on and actually do something in the new year and not just talk about it - and he said he thought it was too - spooky, but in a nice, positive way I think. Thanks Mum, love you xxxx

No comments: